From the 16th Century till date, chemical research teams have used glass containers for a very basic reason – glass is transparent, thereby making the contents and the reactions clearly visible. However, owing to the fact that chemists must heat, cool and mix chemical substances, ordinary glass is not always adequate for laboratory work.
Laboratory work requires that the apparatus for handling chemicals/media offer maximum inertness when in contact with the widest range of chemical substances. Moreover such apparatus needs to withstand thermal shock without fracture, high temperatures without deformity and mechanical shocks from daily washing and sterilization.
- Computer Controlled Calibration.
- Reliability in experiments through individually certified volumetric glassware.
- Facilitatate audit procedures in the laboratory.
- Enhanced production from new facility.
- Optimum wall thickness.
- Annealed glassware imparts better mechanical strength.
- Ideal for vaccum application, wet and dry sterlization.
- Harder, hence lasts longer.
THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE
- Safety withstands thermal shock.
- Annealed to remove residual thermal stresses.
- Thinner, uniform wall, hence lasts longer.
- High resistance to attack from acids, salt solutions and organic solvents.
- Low alkalinity, hence less leaching.
- Low alkalinity makes glass harder, hence lasts longer.
Acculab Ltd portfolio of laboratory glassware features over 2,500 standard products from beakers and bottles to flasks, dishes and test tubes with ISO 3585, DIN 12217 – Type 3.3 borosilicate glass
Our products are branded with some of the most famous names in science.
- Histology / Pathology / Cytology
- Microbiology/Cell culture/Molecular Biology
- Hematology and Biochemistry
Blood Collection Tube
|Non VacuumBlood Collection Tubes|
|Acculab Ltd provides blood collection tubes made of PET and have better physical & chemical stability.
The butyl rubber stopper perfectly matches with the safety cap thus no separation occurs between stopper and cap during decaping.
Sealed Vacuum tubes completely avoids direct touch between blood and technician. It completely avoids the problem of blood spray and provides a real guarantee of safety to technicians. It also ensures correct concentration of additives with blood and ensure better test results.
Multiple blood tube collection with one puncture, which avoid multiple needle insertions and increases patient’s safety and comfortability.
Vacuum systems improve the efficiency of sample collection and helps for better and accurate test results.